Holiday Break

I am going to be taking a blog break for the last few weeks of the year. I will see you all in 2022. Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday season filled with laughter and loved ones. I will still be occasionally posting on my insta for those interested. 







      
                  Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Bloglovin  

Comments

Angie's Recipes said…
Enjoy your break and the holiday season!
Jennifer said…
Have a wonderful holiday break! I'll be taking one too!

Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer
Marie Smith said…
Have a wonderful holiday season! See you in 2022.
Enjoy the holidays with your family!
Happy holidays, Hena! xxx
Chatty Crone said…
Enjoy your break and Merry Christmas and holidays!
Kelly said…
Enjoy your time away! (I love the 50 ways to take a break)
Enjoy your break!
Liz A. said…
Happy holidays. Have a great break.
Rach said…
Enjoy your break and wishing a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!

www.rdsobsessions.com
R's Rue said…
Enjoy it my friend.
I'm going to take a break too. It's the first for me!!
OXOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com
Christine said…
Enjoy your break, have a Merry Christmas!
I hope your holiday season is everything that you wished for us. Thank you.
Have a wonderful blog break my friend! I will doing the same in about a week. Happy 2022!

https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Laura B said…
Have a wonderful break! Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Thank you for posting these images. I've made my own copy of 50 Ways. It's something we need to often remember.
Carrie said…
I'm planning on taking the last two weeks off and I'm looking forward to it. Happy holidays and enjoy your break!

Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Debbie said…
enjoy your break, this is a good time for you to do it!! have a wonderful holiday!!
Enjoy your break and time off with the family!
Wishing you and your family a warm and wonderful holiday season! Stay safe and have lots of fun!
iamperlita said…
I really hope you get to enjoy your break! Have a merry everything and happy new year!
PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com
♥ | INSTAGRAM
Emmylou said…
Wishing you and the whole family a wonderful and safe holiday season:) See you in 2022!!!
I hope you have a wonderful break. Happy Holidays!
awhite said…
Wishing you a lovely break and a happy holiday season, babe!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
karen said…
enjoy the holidays with your children and family!! See you in the new year!
Happy Holidays, Hena! Enjoy your break. All the best to you and your family in this season, and the coming year!
Red Rose Alley said…
I hope you have a nice break, and it's always good to rest for awhile. We come back refreshed and ready to go. Take care, and I'll be here when you return. The "merry" quote is delightful. I like that one. : )

~Sheri
Mariann Yip said…
Enjoy the holidays season and winters! I am sure you are having the best days.

Love: Mariann Yip
https://www.mariannyc.com/top-nyc-holiday-events/
Veronica Lee said…
Enjoy the holidays with your family, Hena!

Happy Saturday!
Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year!
Amy Johnson said…
Enjoy your break! Happy Holidays!
Mica said…
Enjoy your blog break and have a wonderful Christmas and new Years! :)

Hope that you are having a good weekend! :) We had a fun playdate at the park yesterday.

Away From The Blue
Jeanie said…
Wishing you a lovely blog break and all good wishes for a lovely New Year!
Margot said…
I'm wishing you all the best for this new year.
xx
Margot
https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography