Time for a Few Celebrations
Friday was the kids last day of school.. hello summer! Now usually I love summer vacation. The kids and I are ready to break out of our routines, we don't do any classes or camps and just try to relax (in a A type personality semi organized manner) lol. But we are in the age of COVID and I have already had three months of way too much kid time.. so let's see how this goes.
Tomorrow is D's 10th birthday.. double digits.. so we threw him a surprise party over the weekend. It was a small close friends and kids outdoor backyard party.. we did our due diligence with social distancing, hand washing etc.. It was wonderful seeing everyone after so long.. Not a lot of pictures.. didn't even get one of the cake.. :( But we had our first pinata




Comments
Jennifer
Effortlessly Sophisticated
Coupons books are great gifts and I can remember my kids making them.
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
You know I think the places that are open are cleaner now then they have ever been if you go to safe places.
Your kids just got out of school? Our schools end in May!
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Happy birthday to D!
I have never seen a pinata for real. And wish I had.
Have a great day.
Kisses :)
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/
www.rdsobsessions.com
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
~Sheri
Jill - Doused in Pink
xoxo
style frontier