4th Ninja Birthday Party

We threw D his first birthday party excluding his actual first birthday party when he turned 4 and so when H's fourth birthday came around it was time to throw him one too.

My first time dealing with a winter birthday party we decided to play it safe and host it at a party venue and this martial arts center turned out to be the perfect find! 











                  Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Bloglovin  

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like a great party for the cute 4 year old !!! Great photos :)
Veronica Lee said…
Happy Birthday to H! He looks so happy in the photos.
Beautiful family.
Jennifer Hays said…
That looks like a really fun party! I love your family photo, what a good-looking bunch you are. Happy birthday to H! I am amazed that he is FOUR already. Weren't you JUST pregnant with him, like, yesterday? :)
Billie Jo said…
Oh my goodness!
What a perfect birthday party for your little one!
Happy Birthday!!!
Beautiful family photo too. : )
Unknown said…
These photos are so cute!! Hope he had a fab time!
Kate x

themakeupartistschoice.com
Couture Carrie said…
So adorable!

xoxox,
CC
Emmylou said…
Hena, this is the first time I've seen a bday party in a martial arts centre! How cool! I would've had fun there too:D
BLovedBoston said…
Love that birthday idea!! I'm sure everyone had a great time! Biana |BlovedBoston
Anvilcloud said…
February means a boy's birthday for both of us then.
Wow!! It's really so cool ;)
What a fun birthday party! My boys would love this.

https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
awhite said…
So cute and he looked like he had SO much fun!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Lauren said…
This is such a sweet post!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com
Laura Jones said…
happy birthday to hasan - looks like he had a great time! xx
Happy birthday to your son.It looks like a great party.
s said…
awe so cute! happy bday to your little man! xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

-Facebook-
www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
-Twitter-
www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
-Instagram-
www.instagram.com/thehautecookie/
what a fun party! I know he loved it.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style
Gabrielle said…
Aww this is adorable! I know so little about children's parties and so I had no idea ninja parties even existed haha. Very cute :)

aglassofice.com
x
Stefanie said…
What a cool party. I think it's awesome how you chose this venue and how there were girls too participating.
Aww what a fun celebration! Happy belated birthday to H!
How fun! Looks like he had a good birthday :)
sugarlens said…
Great party!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography