20170807

A Pilgrimage

I will be going away for a while.. 
We will be going away for a while..
We are going on a pilgrimage.. the boys will be home with family.
I don't know what to tell you because I don't really know how to describe it.. 
You can read a bit more about it here 

I hope to be back to blogging by the end of September.. 

Enjoy the rest of your summers.. and pray for our safe journey and return.
       
                  Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Bloglovin  

3 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well. See you in September!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will see you back soon. Safe travels.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best!
    See you when you get back x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...