Celebrating 110 Photographs Sold

I took my first photograph sometime in 2005. I had started with my dad's twenty year old manual Canon, we developed the film in our college's dark room, experimented with different processes and techniques.

In 2007 after much convincing my dad bought me my first DSLR, Canon of course! Back then a DSLR wasn't a household gadget.. I bought my first lens.. both of which I still use today.

I first decided to start selling my work in 2008. I tried different platforms and venues, I participated in an online auction where I sold my first four photographs.

In 2009 I joined Etsy and it took me four months to make my first sale.. and now today five years later I have passed a milestone.. I sold my 110th photograph.. a wohoo is in order, don't you think? Eight of those photographs hang in the Regional Headquarters of PNC Bank, New Jersey. Ten crossed international borders.

What better way to celebrate than to spread the love I am offering 25% OFF your next order all week long.. with code WOHOO25

My most sold photograph


We have a four way tie for second place





Which is your favorite?
Don't forget I am offering 25% OFF your next order all week long.. with code WOHOO25

Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information


Comments

  1. Congratulations!
    You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much.. it still surprises me every time someone purchases one of my pieces.

      Delete
  2. wow! congratulations! you have much talent! i have been wanting to do the same but i am just too chicken to do it. but you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.
      you should just take the leap.. go for it!

      Delete
  3. HIGH FIVE! WooHOO for sure - huge celebration! Congrats :)

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You take such gorgeous photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That is a big accomplishment, your work is beautiful so Im not surprised that they sell :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 110 photographs sold??!?! Congratulations!!! That's a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW concrats!!!!! I love the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Hena! Such a proud accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow congrats on that lovely! How exciting at that too. I do love the steam(?) train and the lovely aqua tones of the carriage in the second picture!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like Violet Queen. Love that a bit shy and tender, but brave existence. Congrats!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats wonderful!!! your photos are beautiful - here's to many more sales!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats dear. I love the first picture a lot. Good luck for your future too.
    cheers,
    Janika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Congrats!!!

      www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

      xoxo

      Delete
  15. Congratulations to you. I hope you continue to sell many, many more. I love the row of seats.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!
    Your photos are really nice!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your photos are beautiful, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I love to hear how artists got started. Beautiful photos. Do you ever use the old manual camera anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kimberly. Unfortunately I had to sell the manual one to help pay for the digital one.. back then they were a lot more expensive.

      Delete
  19. congratulations! and i can see why that is the most sold one, i love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are all wonderful. I can't pick a favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, Hena. I'm drawn to "sitting blue" This really is a fantastic milestone, congratulations! Belinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Elsie and Joan

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography