Hot Mess!

We have made it through thirteen days and onto our fifth event.. the groom's event.. so as the hosts this was a particularly long hot day.. and by the end of it I was just a mess. There are a lot of formalities that take place on this day.. the event had over a thousand invitees..

I started out like this.. you can already see the tired eyes.. this too was an outfit worn during my own wedding.. It and I looked so much better that day. 

 D is mischievous self

 The happy and I must add stunningly radiant couple

One of my favorite pictures.. 

Five down two more to go..

Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information


Comments

  1. You look gorgeous any day. Beautiful photos.
    Stunning plus stunning happy couple

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking radiant there. love your dress dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking radiant. Love your dress dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, how gorgeous! You look absolutely beautiful, and I love love love getting to see a little bit of all the events. 1,000 guests! Oh my gosh! I am sure that kept you plenty busy! Also, I love the D pictures! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still look beautiful but I do have to say that pink on the bride is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been so interesting to watch the progression through these events. I think you look beautiful and that outfit is so gorgeous. D looks so cute, like a little prince!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7/29/2013

    Beautiful couple AND Beautiful Photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1000 people? WOW! Hope you are having fun!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha D always has that "I'm going to cause trouble" look! Totally cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful both ways! I love the pictures, very lovely.
    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1000 attened! You hosted! OMG you deserve a pat on the back or a medal! Amazing!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1000 is so many people! I can't believe all the work you all put into it. Your outfit is very pretty and D looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography