Happy New Year
Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had a wonderful holiday break. We spent a wonderful two weeks in Arizona. So be prepared, there will be quite a few travel posts coming your way. But today I just wanted to swing by with a check in.
The last few days have been busy. We jumped into the new year with H's birthday. We officially have a tween in the house. The boy is eleven!
Over the weekend we had family over. Ate good food.. played games and laughed a lot.
We had a tough 2024 with D's health concerns but he has been feeling good the past few months. We still have a long way to go but he is pain free and that is a win. He still has no vision in his left eye so your prayers are still very much needed and we are thankful for each and every one of them.

Comments
Happy Birthday to your son and thankfully D has no pain but praying he gets site in his eye as it improves.
Take care.
Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
I am looking forward to the travel posts, I always enjoy them.
Carla
Happy belated birthday to 'H'.
... and continued good wishes for 'D'.
All the best Jan
You are invited to read my new post.
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Lisa Loves Literature
Happy birthday to your baby, who is no longer a baby, I guess. You mentioned taking him to a Rangers came. I had to scroll back up to check out the picture again. The Rangers mean baseball to me... Texas Rangers. I was interested that you guys attended a baseball game in the winter. Then I realized that probably wasn't right and had to go back up to reread. New York Rangers...hockey!! That's more like it for January.
So thankful your older son is not in pain. So sorry that he still hasn't regained vision in his eye. That poor sweetheart. I cannot imagine how difficult a challenge that has been for him, for you guys as his parents. Praying for great improvement and complete recovery in this new year.
namaste ~
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Sounds like a great start to 2025.
Glad to hear D is feeling better. I’ll keep him in my prayers.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Lisa
In case you need info about discount furniture collection at lowest prices, take a look at here.