20 Questions with H
1. What is your favorite color? Scarlet
2. What is your favorite toy? Flip Car
3. What is your favorite fruit? Oranges
4. What is your favorite food? Lasagna
5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla and Strawberry
7. What is your favorite tv show? Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
8. What is your favorite animal? Lions, Tigers, Leopards and Saber-tooth Tigers
9. What is your favorite song? Dynamite by Taio Cruz
10. What is your favorite book? Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
11. Who is your best friend? Mommy :)
12. What is your favorite game? ColorFox
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play superheroes
14. What do you want to be when you grow up? Helicopter, Submarine, Jet and Race Car Driver
15. What is your favorite thing to do with mummy? Help Cook
16. What is your favorite thing to do with baba? Running around the house
17. What is your favorite thing to do with D? watching videos (only if I get to pick them)
18. What makes you feel sad? D being mean to me
19. What makes you feel happy? Dad tickling me
20. What was your favorite thing about your birthday? Making the Lego cars, the Lego car race and coloring.
20 Questions with H when he turned 4
Comments
Hope that you had a nice weekend :) I just posted my weekday wear linkup, I'd love you to join! :)
Away From The Blue Blog
The Glossychic
Wonder Cottage
I bet your favorite person answer just made you melt!!!
XOOX
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com
xo, allie
www.champagne-tuesdays.com
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
kelseybang.com
4allthingsdisney.com
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
Sxx
daringcoco.com
Blessings,
Jill
http://www.mylittlenest.org
https://www.missymayification.co.uk
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.
https://camdandusler.blogspot.com
Jessica | notjessfashion.com