The Summer of '17
Knowing that we weren't going to get to spend the summer with the boys this year.. we tried to do as much as we could with them before we left.
One of M's colleagues took us out on his boat :)
Enjoyed some 59c pancakes :)
Tried to use our imagination.
Played a lot of Battleship.. a lot!
Tried to rollerskate
Visited the High Line Park.. one of my favorite places in the city
Went biking.. D managed to go 4 miles.. we were very impressed.
A baby visited. My brother's son.. it was great to see the boys bond.
and then the grandparents arrived. They did a wonderful job taking
care of the kids while we were gone. For which we are very thankful.
In fact I think the boys were a little disappointed to see us return and them go.
In fact I think the boys were a little disappointed to see us return and them go.
Comments
Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things
Carrie
crulycraftymom.com
http://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Thank you for your sweet comment about my cards. Sometimes they come out really good and other times good. I've been actually redoing a card here and there if I don't like the initial results.
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
xO!
www.thehautecookie.com
-Facebook-
www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
-Twitter-
www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
-Instagram-
www.instagram.com/thehautecookie/
http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
Have a nice day!
Gil Zetbase