Friday Photography



Taken inside the beautiful interiors of Al Azhar Mosque, Cairo's first mosque. The lights turned off and the sun's light the only light illuminating the sacred space creates a serene ambiance. Cairo is know as the City of a Thousand Minarets.

In celebration of our birthday month (m's and mine) take 15% OFF with code BDAY15 on all orders all month long. Shop Here

Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information


Comments

  1. How interesting. I have never been inside of a mosque before. It's architectural structure is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lighting in these shots! I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures, they are really pretty!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you caught the light!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography