Friday Photography

I have a ton of new photography waiting to be edited but just can't find the time.. and I continue to take more photographs.. my 'in progress' folder growing.. so while I may have nothing new to share with you I thought I'd take Friday's as a day to share something none the less..


Bejeweled - I took this in Italy. It was taken inside the Vatican Museum in 2009. We were married almost two years and I was very soon going to find out I was pregnant with D. This particular ceiling was carved and intricate, the embellishments stunning.. 

Unfortunately 'Bejeweled' is now a discontinued print. There are only two prints remaining and the prices are not only at 50% off but I'm also offering free shipping {for a limited time only} 

Not for you? How about getting a head start on the Christmas list? 

Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information


Comments

  1. Lovely photo.
    My favorite is "Spinning Night." It reminds me of fun times at Asbury Park, NJ. I better order a copy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I remember always looking at the ceilings when we were in Rome...they were always so intricate and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ceiling is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing what handmade can yield. That is a phenomenal ceiling. One day I'll get over the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and full of detail! I wonder who could benefit from this print out of my circle!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    GIVEAWAY NEWNESS, CHECK IT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography