Please Stand By


Dead Laptop
Two Months Worth of Lost Files i last backed up in Feb thank god
A baby that went from waking up twice a night to five times a night! I need a caffeine ivy.
and so many other annoying little issues that makes me wish I was a bear and could just go hibernate

Fingers Crossed will be getting new laptop next week.. will try to get back to my regular schedule soon.
I miss blogging.. I miss sleep even more.

Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information


Comments

  1. I'm sorry your difficulties are holding a reunion on your time. Meditation helps because difficulties can't get at the food line like they want to. Otherwise, ice cream.
    Know you aren't alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. It's a passing phase.. Hopefully it'll pass soon

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, sorry to hear all of this, Hena. I hope things settle down back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there. Sanity gets thinned with baby crying and waking you up several times. Been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I will backup my files tonight. It has been a few weeks. Hope you get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/02/2014

    Hang in there momma bear! Sleep Deprivation is the worst!! Been there and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack, that is terrible! Wishing you lots and lots of sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fingers crossed you're back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like quite the time. Hope things settle down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nightmare. I do hope you're sorted soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great that you will be getting a new laptop! Hopefully, you will get some more sleep too!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope it all works out, hena!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography