Friday Photography

       


Just a Dash of Pink - Every year around the end of March till the mid of April Washington DC is pretty in pink. Everywhere you go you see these beautiful cherry blossoms in bloom. These trees were in fact a gift from the Japanese back in 1912. When I saw these blossoms they were so delicate I wanted that to come across in the image. The photograph had many flowers, pink petals everywhere but the emphasis on just how soft and light these petal were wasn't coming through to my liking. Hence, I thought the method of selective coloring would do it better justice.

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER
Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am now accepting wholesale orders. Get in touch for more information.

Love this print but don't think your wall is ready just yet.. how about this print on other things?! Check these beauties out.





                  Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Bloglovin  

Comments

  1. So beautiful!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/18/2016

    Love. It makes me feel like a Red Riding Hood stopping to smell the flowers along the way or a princess peering through the flower foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/19/2016

    Thanks for the food love. We are really diggin' lettuce wraps for dinner. I never get tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture works very well on a dress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography