Charleston
We are on day 11 of fasting and my productivity level has gone way down.. hence the lack of posts :( . The weather has also been so gray and rainy not helping in lifting our moods.. I just want to crawl in bed and take a nap.. and then a deer decided to hit my car!! So while that is being fixed $$ we have only one car.. meaning I get to wake up an hour earlier to drop him off at the bus station.. yawn. I don't mean to depress all of you.. not asking for a pity party.. well maybe a little one :)
Anyway.. I finally got through all the Charleston pictures.. and there were a lot and I'm ready to share! But before we got to Charleston we made a little stop to see a big old tree.. Angel Oak
We arrived in Charleston in the afternoon.. checked in and decided to head out to explore.. we walked along North King St. For dinner he stopped at Smoke BBQ and had the most amazing meal
and with full bellies we were ready to jump in bed.
The next morning we headed down King St. once again, but this time ventured south. We had breakfast at the Cafe Framboise which was nice, basic, did the job. Then we just wandered..
Anyway.. I finally got through all the Charleston pictures.. and there were a lot and I'm ready to share! But before we got to Charleston we made a little stop to see a big old tree.. Angel Oak
We arrived in Charleston in the afternoon.. checked in and decided to head out to explore.. we walked along North King St. For dinner he stopped at Smoke BBQ and had the most amazing meal
and capped it of with the very good Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream. Jeni's blew Savannah's Leopold right out of the water.
and with full bellies we were ready to jump in bed.
The next morning we headed down King St. once again, but this time ventured south. We had breakfast at the Cafe Framboise which was nice, basic, did the job. Then we just wandered..
The famous pineapple fountain in Waterfront Park
White Point Garden
and inside the City Market.. the outside market is a waste of time full of cheap looking China products you find on eBay. But the inside was considerably better. We ate some of Callie's delicious Hot Little Biscuit's.. nom nom. My MIL sampled and loved Sweet Charleston's Dried Okra Chips.
For dinner we devoured the so good Mellow Mushroom Pizza.. the boys had plain cheese and we had Thai Dye.. so unusually good
We really enjoyed Charleston, I could almost imagine living there and then I remember the 100 degree summers and think nah! Before we headed out we grabbed some donuts from Glazed and headed to Myrtle Beach. The raspberry and coconut were both sooo good.
We really enjoyed Charleston, I could almost imagine living there and then I remember the 100 degree summers and think nah! Before we headed out we grabbed some donuts from Glazed and headed to Myrtle Beach. The raspberry and coconut were both sooo good.
Comments
Have a great day,
-Kati
Almost Stylish
http://www.kathrineeldridge.com
P.S. I am glad you were not hurt when the deer hit your car. Hope it is fixed soon.
Amy Ann
Straight A Style
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
~Samantha
http://goldcoastgirlblog.com
http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/06/an-italian-summer-holiday.html
Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things
Jill
Doused In Pink
~Sheri