Where's the Bump?

I don't know about you but I noticed myself sporting an extra few love handles in my Istanbul pictures.. well guess what?


And as you can tell by the picture above, that is not me. :( I know.. I disappoint myself for not announcing it more creatively.. but i'm kind of tired.. spent the last week allergy ridden taking care of a toddler while my husband was away for a week.. But I have gone around the webesphere and collected for you other proud parents making adorable and creative announcements.. you are welcome





And one more big announcement... coming on Monday.. eek!

Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information


Comments

  1. Congratulations!
    Thank you for sharing the happy news!
    You're going to be having more adorable in your family.
    Very exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you! That is just wonderful news;) I did not notice any love handles at all, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww so exciting! congrats!!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! So exciting. How has D handled the news?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8/29/2013

    oh congrats!!!!! How wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations love :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah congratutions!!! What a wonderful blessing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! Big congrats - so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats :):).
    It's ok to not be creative at times. You come first, remember that! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats dear....what is the next news?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, congrats!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, how did I miss this one!?!? Congratulations! What wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh congrats darling! This is wonderful news!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. How lovely. Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulation!!!!!
    I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!
    :)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography