Introducing Daanyal

The days are passing by, I can no longer differentiate between weekday and weekend.. night and day no longer make a difference, for I am a new mother. I gave birth June 23rd to a gorgeous little baby boy and ever since I have been swept up in a whirlwind of diapers, breast feeding and crying. The computer has lost its importance.. so you may not see for a while.. I miss my connection with the outside world.. but I am busy making and strengthening this even more important connection with my baby.

So I suppose I will see you when I see you.. till then take care.




p.s the shop is still open.. so keep on buying.. :) I am also having a BOGO Christmas in July sale so stop by and take a look. Enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography