A Time for Puzzles

First I would like to reach out to anyone in Florida or has family and friends in Florida.. I hope everyone is safe and minimally affected by the storm. 

Soon the days will be getting shorter.. and the days a little cooler. Nothing says fall like curling up with a good book or relaxing with a great big puzzle. So today I thought I'd share with you some puzzles that I sell on platforms like Redbubble and Society6





The level of difficulty can be customized in all the puzzles. Starting from a 30 piece to a 1000 piece puzzle (depending on website) and they come in a little metal tin for safe keeping. 

Are you a puzzle person? 

     
                  Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Bloglovin  

Comments

  1. I love puzzles! These are cool.
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are just amazing Hena! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These puzzles are so cool!

    Jennifer
    Curated by Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of those puzzles look HARD! I'm too impatient to sit and do jigsaw puzzles. I'm good for 5, maybe 6, pieces and then I'm through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love to work puzzles, but some of those look killer! I like all the images, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9/30/2022

    These puzzles look very unique and interesting. It definitely would be fun to play them.
    https://www.bauchlefashion.com/2022/09/5-fall-coat-trends-you-should-invest-in.html?spref=pi&m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool puzzles! Thank you for thinking of us who are in Florida and were in Ian path. So much damage here. It will take months and months to be normal again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea you could do puzzles like that. Very cool. I do love puzzles, but I haven't done any in a really long time. If I'm sitting with the mental capacity for something, I'm usually knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow! What fabulous puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those pictures. Interesting that they are puzzles, I had no idea that you could do that in puzzle form.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We do enjoy doing puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa, those are some cool puzzles! I would never think to turn a photo into a puzzle! We used to do puzzles a lot at my mom's when I was a kid... which means I probably haven't done one since the mid-90s, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography