20 Question with H



1. What is your favorite color? Red
2. What is your favorite toy? Magformers
3. What is your favorite fruit? All of them.
4. What is your favorite food? Cheddar Bunnies and Jello
5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla
7. What is your favorite tv show? Animal Mechanimals
8. What is your favorite animal? Lions, Tigers and Giraffes
9. What is your favorite song? Lakari ki kathi (old hindi song I used to sing to him at bedtime)
10. What is your favorite book? The Bath Monster by Colin Boyd
11. Who is your best friend? Isha
12. What is your favorite game? Busytown
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Snow tubing in our backyard
14. What do you want to be when you grow up? Whatever my dad does.
15. What is your favorite thing to do with mummy? cook
16. What is your favorite thing to do with baba? Make things with the magformers
17. What is your favorite thing to do with Daanyal? play with him in the basement
18. What makes you feel sad? When someone hits me or I fall
19. What makes you feel happy? When somebody says ‘cheer up’
20. What was your favorite thing about your birthday? Eating pizza and cake.  
     
                  Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Bloglovin  

Comments

  1. Cute. I keep forgetting to do the questions w/my girls every year. I'll try to remember this year. I need to put it on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you have relaxing Sundays. You do wonderful activities with your boys.

      Delete
  2. Love the birthday one, pizza and cake sounds good to me, too!! :) I used to do this with my kids when they were younger.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that he loves playing with his brother. :)

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun way to document this stage!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Yay pizza and cake!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaw...too cute, Hena:) How awesome that he loves all fruits:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is so sweet darling
    Thanks for share this cute Q&A
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! He's such a beautiful child. I love that he cooks with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable, I love all of his answers
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CASUAL STYLE IN LA

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet & such a great way to capture the memories of this age!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snow tubing! So cute. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute Q&A! It will be fun for him to look back on when he gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice answers. So lovely that he cooks with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, this is toooo cute! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. liking all the fruit!! Awesome. I love how you document them with these questions yearly, I wish I would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous1/24/2018

    "Cheddar bunnies" OMG soooo cute. Love this post idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just shared 20 Questions on Chelsey Crafts too!
    It’s a lot of fun. Your number 14 is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am curious about those Cheddar Bunnies! Didn't you do this last year too? Curious if any of the answers changed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheddar bunnies are from an organic company equivalent to goldfish crackers.
      I do it every year on their birthdays. This is the first time doing it with H. I started with the eldest at age four :)

      Delete
  21. What a sweet little boy! It will be fun to look back at these posts in a few year's time x

    ReplyDelete
  22. how cute! "Whatever my dad does." is especially sweet :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. haha, I love "whatever my dad does" too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography