Stacked Enchilada's

Oh God these are so good.. trust me.


Slice up one onion, peppers (i use one green chili, jalapeno, non green bell pepper) and mushrooms. You can add more vegetables to it.. I reserve half a can of black beans, one small can of corn for later. Line a pass with aluminum foil and toss all the sliced veggies in salt, pepper, oil and cumin. Roasted in the oven for approximately 45 minutes. Shake the pan occasionally to make sure everything is roasting evenly. Add the drained and rinsed beans and corn to the veggie mixture 25-30 minutes in. Adding them in the beginning backs them dry out. This can be done ahead of time. When ready to put the enchilada's together.. grab a deep backing dish. Other things you'll need is tortilla's, salsa, avocado, shredded cheese and sour cream.


Spread some salsa on the bottom of the dish.. cut the tortilla in half and place on top. Then add the roasted vegetables, cheese and chopped avocado and more salsa. Place another layer of tortilla, make sure to place them in a position different than before. Repeat until you run out of space or ingredients. (This can be made in advance and baked right before dinner. It can also be frozen for a later time.)




Bake till cheese has melted. Serve with a dollop of sour cream. Mmmm



Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information


Comments

  1. It looks so conceivable that u can freely erase that 'trust me',-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above comment :), it just looks delicious!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking yummy...Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Enchiladas are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks delicious! i think i would sub greek yogurt for the sour cream:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hena, I have nominated you for Liebster Blog Award. Please visit my post and accept the award.
    Good Luck.

    xo Janika

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's incredible. You are making me SO hungry right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum, that looks lovely!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks delicious! I make a veggie enchilada dish that is somewhat similar but yours has more vegetables. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that looks like it's jam packed with amazing flavors! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like enchiladas, those and tamales are my favourite! :) /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so good I love some good food and it actually looks easy too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok this is right up my alley, I love Mexican so much. Your onions look so thinly sliced, how'd you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, i hate seeing food photos when i'm hungry.. these look good:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh gosh, these look absolutely scrumptious!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography