Friday Photography

           

This one was taken so long ago.. I think D was maybe two and we had taken him to the state fair. It just makes you think of summer. 









                        Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

Ein schönes buntes Motiv. Offenbar sieht es auf allen möglichen Gegenständen gleich gut aus.
Strayer said…
Beautiful!
Kelly said…
The colors and perspective are great in that one. I was always too scared to get on that ride.
Kathy G said…
I couldn't figure out what the photo was until you mentioned you were at a fair. Then I couldn't unsee that it was a ride.
Margaret D said…
They certainly look good.
Natalie Leung said…
beautiful photo of the fair ride. I like it as a coaster. Hope you have a wonderful week!
Wow! That is a great picture.

All the best Jan
Very cool perspective!
What a fabulous photo. So much fun. It captures the feeling of late summer in an image.
Jenn Jilks said…
Great fun! That's my kind of crowd. None...
Darla M Sands said…
I have always hated swings for some reason but the image is striking. lol Be well!
Theresa Mahoney said…
Lovely capture! As autumn is setting in, it is a fun reminder of the warmer months.
thathappyreader said…
What a great photo! I’m nauseated just imagining being in that seat!
Jeff the Chef said…
That is a cool picture, and what you've done with it is even cooler.
Fantastic photo.

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography