Friday Photography

                

The Washington DC Metro system is globally celebrated as one of the most prominent, cohesive, and successful examples of Brutalist architecture. Chicago architect Harry Weese designed them in the late 1960's. 

This above photograph was taken inside one of the DC Metro's. I am hazing on which one exactly but Google says it might be Van Ness Station or another station along the red line. This photograph was also taken in the same subway station. 




                             Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

  1. Very nice and thanks for the link, visited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!

    Jennifer
    https://www.curatedbyjennifer.com/the

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I'd seen a similar photograph so thank you for including it on your post :)
    Makes a great tote bag and phone case.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning. I could get lost in the sense of depth.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I would never say brutalist architecture is one of my favorites, it really can make for some stunning photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perspective in this one is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool picture, neat how you have used it on so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The architecture is mesmerizing. Definitely makes for a cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this on the phone case. What a cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, that is such a cool picture! I like all the different options you're showing it on too. Thanks again for sharing your photos with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography