Friday Photography

                             

This photograph was taken in Mary, Queen of the World Cathedral in Montreal. It was modeled after the famous St. Peter's Basilica in Rome. 


                        Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

wow that ceiling (and everything else) is incredible! quite magnificent.
sherry
Margaret D said…
It's an appealing pattern and does look very elegant on all those products.
That ceiling is lovely and what a wonderful array of design choices.

All the best Jan
Jennifer said…
This is so cool!

Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
Kathy G said…
That's a perfect photo for all of the items.
DeniseinVA said…
How very clever. It is a lovely pattern!
Very creative and attractive.
Gina said…
I love the nails most of all! What a beautiful collection of colors. (:
Kelly said…
What elegant wrapping paper it makes! Pretty neat as nail art, too!
Melis said…
I love this photo on the nails! Such a fun pattern to have at your fingertips!
These looks so cool
I would have guessed Western Europe, not Montreal! How interesting.
Amy Johnson said…
Wow! The detail is incredible!
Anonymous said…
Wow. Lovely.
rsrue.blogspot.com
Jeff the Chef said…
That's a gorgeous pattern and color scheme.
Lisa Mandina said…
Once again you've taken a shot that is so unique! I love it! I think the pattern looks great on a pillow or the wrapping paper, or even those paper cups is a neat idea. Thanks for sharing!
https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2026/04/04/e-galley-review-shopping-for-a-highlanders-baby-shopping-for-a-highlander-4-by-julia-kent/

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography