Friday Photography



Whaler's Cabin - The facade of the Whalers Cabin Museum in Point Lobos State Natural Reserve, Carmel-by-the-Sea. Read more about our trip to Carmel by the Sea here

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6   

Comments

Margaret D said…
Lovely door.
Jennifer said…
Lovely shot!

Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
What a great shot -- love that weathered wood!
Such a lovely shot
Julia x
https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/
Jeanie said…
This is a terrific images with much atmosphere.
Jennifer said…
I have only been to Carmel by the Sea once (my brother lived there) and it is a beautiful place. Great print. Hmm - I'm thinking a nice gift for my brother:)
Wonderful photo. I love that area and would like to return for a visit!
Liz A. said…
What an interesting sign.
Lucy Mary said…
Lovely photography! x

Lucy Mary
That shot is stunning in its simplicity! xxx
eileeninmd said…
I like the sign and your print.
Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend.
Very nice photograph.
Carmel-by-the-Sea is on my travel bucket list! Lovely picture.
Rajani Rehana said…
Great blog
carol l mck said…
Lovely creative photos ~ divine ~ thanks,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Lisa Mandina said…
Another beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing!
Lisa Loves Literature
Yvonne said…
Great photo!
Doris said…
I love the Whalers Cabin! The view is amazing, and your photos are beautiful!
Mary Kirkland said…
Great shot.
I'm from New England and this looks like it could have been taken in Maine. Great memories.
Darla M Sands said…
You are so talented!
Great photo
Red Rose Alley said…
That is a neat and unique photo. That area is so beautiful, and not that far from my hometown.

Happy October!

~Sheri
Beautiful!! :-)
Theresa Mahoney said…
So pretty! If I had a beach house, I'd hang this print up for all to admire.
Gorgeous. I wish I had a beach house to hang it in.
Ivana Split said…
Wonderful photography!
Anonymous said…
I love your work.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography