Friday Photography



Eastern Bakery - The iconic Eastern Bakery in San Francisco's Chinatown. Read more about our trip to San Francisco here

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


                Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6            
                  

Comments

Jennifer said…
Very cool shot!

Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer
Lori said…
I love this photo.
Lots going on in this photo!
That's such a cool shot Hena! xxx
Ooh, I love the black and white! Gives it a dramatic quality.
Liz A. said…
Interesting shot.
Melissa said…
What a beautiful photo!

https://melissakacar.com
Amy Johnson said…
What a great shot. I'd love to eat there!
Darla M Sands said…
The black and white is perfect!
Haddock said…
Some pics look better in B&W
Red Rose Alley said…
I've been to Chinatown several times. Not too far from my hometown. That's a neat photo. I'd love to try that bakery.

~Sheri
Mica said…
This shot works so well in black and white! :) It looks really interesting with all that detail! :)
aimee can read said…
So pretty! And as someone who's Chinese, this shot's making me crave some pastries rn. :)
Love the black and white!
thathappyreader said…
It looks amazing in black and white!
Lisa Mandina said…
Love the choices you make for these pictures! Always so perfect and I could see someone wanting them to hang on their walls.
I love black and white photos
Love this in B & W!
Yvonne said…
This is a great shot!
Anonymous said…
So good in a black and white print.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography