Friday Photography




Blue Domes - The iconic white and blue domes in Oia, Santorini. Read more about our trip to Santorini here

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6 

Comments

Margaret D said…
So many photos of the domes, they are all beautiful..
Jennifer said…
Beautiful! I want to go to Greece!

Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer
Lori said…
Gorgeous!!
Santorini! Iconic and beautiful
What a beautiful shot of that famous vista!
Another fantastic photo, Hena! You've definitely got the eye! xxx
What a bloody nice photo
Liz A. said…
Iconic image.
Amy Johnson said…
Oh wow! Incredible!
gorgeous photo
Christine said…
Wonderful
Red Rose Alley said…
That is one of the prettiest pictures of the Greek islands. I've always admired their white houses with blue domes. And it makes my heart smile to know that I am a part of such a wonderful heritage. Great photo! : )

~Sheri
jabblog said…
So lovely - so photogenic.
Laura B said…
Absolutely stunning!
jabblog said…
How lovely - perfect in bright sunshine.
Samantha@WLABB said…
Such an iconic shot of Santorini. Really captures its beauty.
Kathy G said…
Beautiful!
Valerie-Jael said…
Absolutely fabulous, the blue and white are magical! Happy wseekend, Valerie
Cindy said…
Such a great photo!
Carol L said…
What an amazing photo and the beautiful blue colors look perfect with your gorgeous comforter too!
That view is stunning! All of that beautiful blue :)
Veronica Lee said…
Gorgeous shot, Hena!

Happy Sunday!
aimee can read said…
Sooooo gorgeous, Hena! Would love to visit Santorini some day. <3
Greece? I was wondering where that was. So many places that we will never see, but if we can't drive there, we probably won't go.
What a magnificent photo!
It is an iconic photo!
Jeanie said…
This is breathtaking.
Darla M Sands said…
I can only dream of our travels. ~sigh~ Thanks for blogging about your adventures.
thathappyreader said…
I loved our visit to Oia - it photographs so well too!
Ivana Split said…
Beautiful photographs, thank you for sharing.
Ashley Sapp said…
What a beautiful picture!
Santorini looks like paradise!
Absolutely gorgeous photo.
Anonymous said…
Oh, I would love to visit there someday. It is on my bucket list. So, so pretty!

Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Anonymous said…
Stunning picture :-)
Fine Art and You
DeniseinVA said…
Wonderful! Greece was always a country I wanted to visit. I enjoyed seeing it through your camera lens. Thank you!
Anonymous said…
This is beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
This is a beautiful photograph, for a minute it definitely helped transport me from a dreary, moody day to sunny and vibrant Santorini, so thanks for sharing!
Beautiful, I love the blues.
Carla
Kinga K. said…
So beautiful :D
Karalee said…
I would love to visit Santorini one day, and the photo is beautiful!
What a dreamy photograph!
I can imagine myself on that boat.
Conniecrafter said…
cool picture nice to get the domes and the water, looks great on your brick wall
This photo is stunning! What a beautiful shot!

Jill - Doused in Pink
Chris said…
Looks amazing, do you want visitors??
Wow, iconic photo of an amazing area!
Such an epic view!
That's fabulous :)

All the best Jan
the bookworm said…
Gorgeous picture. That blue water in Santorini is stunning.
Stunning photos of a beautiful destination
Julia x
https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/
This is so beautiful and on my bucket list to visit.
Beautiful!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography