Friday Photography




Book Store - One of the many book stores and stands lining the streets of Athens, Greece. To read more about our trip click here.

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


                Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6    
    

Comments

Jennifer said…
Cool shot!

Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer

A great place to browse if you have all day!
Vix said…
I'm pretty sure I visited that shop! x
Fantastic shot, Hena, made even more effective by opting for black and white! xxx
Liz A. said…
That looks like a spot someone would linger.
Amy Johnson said…
Fabulous photo!
Jess said…
Wow, what a cool bookstore! I love that the Greek signs made it into your shot too!
Sugar Lane said…
WHat a beautiful photography!
have a great week,
S
Mary Kirkland said…
Very nice picture.
Sakuranko said…
Oh very great photo
Looks very pretty
Awesome photo!
Great shot. Very beautiful.
Anonymous said…
This photography is just brilliant. I love the depth and mood of this image it just tells a story. https://www.bauchlefashion.com/2023/05/when-copying-is-not-form-of-flattery.html?m=1
Jeanie said…
I love a good bookstore and this truly captures the essence!
Jeanette said…
I love black and white photographs! They are dramatic!
So much going on in that picture, you could stare at it and stare at it and still not see everything.
I love old book stores - great shot!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography