Happy Thanksgiving

We are going to be out of the country for Thanksgiving. It'll be our first time on an airplane post covid. Though M did fly to Chicago last month for a conference. The kids have received their first dose of the vaccine and had no side effects, so yay! 

I will fill you in on all the deets when we come back. You can follow me on Instagram to follow along. Till then, hope all my fellow Americans have a wonderful holiday. To everyone else have a lovely week. 


                  Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Bloglovin  

Comments

Angie's Recipes said…
Stay safe and enjoy your holiday!
Marie Smith said…
I hope your holiday is the best it can possibly be!
Jennifer said…
Have a great time!

Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer
Have a wonderful (and safe) time!
Have a safe trip, Hena! xxx P.S. Glad to hear your boys didn't suffer any side effects from their first vaccine doses!
Kelly said…
Have fun! I look forward to your Instagram posts!!
Liz A. said…
Happy Thanksgiving. Have a great trip.
Have a wonderful trip! Happy Thanksgiving break!
How wonderful! Enjoy your trip, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Jeanie said…
Safe travels, Hena. We'll look forward to a full report!
Mica said…
Enjoy your travels! I still haven't been on a plane yet but we went on a little holiday last weekend and my parents have flown around a little - it's nice things are opening up again! :)

Hope that your week is going well! Another rainy spring one here!
karen said…
safe travels and hopefully you are visiting family!
Mariann Yip said…
Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you are having a great time.

Love: Mariann Yip
https://www.mariannyc.com/celebrity-edge-cruise-experience
Sakuranko said…
Oh my best wishes to you darling
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Can't wait to hear about it.
bread&salt said…
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy December to you Dear friend!
Wow! What a crazy build up to this trip but so glad you made it and enjoyed this wonderful place! I'm so jealous!

https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Red Rose Alley said…
I'm so glad your kids didn't have any reactions to the vaccines. Your travels above sound like a nightmare. That's one of the reasons why I do not like to fly or travel. But your photos are memorable, and the kids look like they had a blast when you got to your destination. : )

Have a happy December week.

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography