lately - Thanksgiving Edition
Happy December everyone.. yup we say it every year and so I'll say it again.. how is it December already?? Seriously!
We had a fantastic Thanksgiving.. it was very nontraditional.. there was no turkey or pie but there was a lot of fun.
I had the Bangkok Dog and M had the Alderaan Dog which I did not know was a fictional Star Wars planet. So so good.. then off to the show!
We had a fantastic Thanksgiving.. it was very nontraditional.. there was no turkey or pie but there was a lot of fun.
We started off Wednesday with a Rangers vs Hurricanes hockey game. M gets these amazing club seat tickets from work every year and we all look forward to going every year. And the fact that the Rangers won 3-2 was just the icing on the cake. We arrived in the city a few hours in advance and wandered around for a bit.. and spotted this big fella in a store.
On Thanksgiving Day we headed to Staten Island to the Lantern Festival.. we had been to one before many years ago in Montreal when D was little. It was absolutely beautiful..
On Friday we had tickets to see Sponge Bob the Musical at the NJ State Theater. But before the show we stopped at our favorite hot dog place, Destination Dogs.
I had the Bangkok Dog and M had the Alderaan Dog which I did not know was a fictional Star Wars planet. So so good.. then off to the show!
The show was fantastic.. we are not a Sponge Bob family.. I have always dissuaded the boys from watching it. But the musical was incredibly colorful and creative. We all enjoyed it. If it comes to a theater near you I'd highly recommend checking it out!
The weekend was less intense.. H came down with a fever, D went to a birthday party and M and I ran some errands..



Comments
Jennifer
Effortlessly Sophisticated
Winter break isn't far off....
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
And my kiddos love Spongebob so they will probably love this musical!
PS I'm also counting down to winter break:D
XOXO
Jodie
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Ruth
https://voguefauxreal.com/2019/12/01
xx
~Sheri
https://www.lostindaydreams.com/
And I love those lantern pics. I hadn't heard of lantern festivals before and now I really want to visit one myself :-)
Have a happy Monday.
Kisses <3
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/
District of Chic
Jessica | notjessfashion.com
i did not know about the lantern festival, had i know, we would have gone. i am going to google it to see if it is still there. we went to one in philadelephia 2 summers ago and i LOVED it!!!
Hope that you are having a great weekend :) We took the kids to see the new Frozen movie today and then out for lunch.
Away From Blue | Handbag Gift Guide