Recent Purchases
So I don't generally talk about my recent purchases... but I am so very pleased with some of my latest ones I feel the need to share.
The first one is a pour over coffee maker. I purchased this one and we are so pleased with it. The coffee is simple to make and simple to clean. I can easily just make one cup just for myself. Now what we are working on is finding the coffee we like the best.. we have tried the common brands, Folgers and Maxwell. Preferred Maxwell. We are currently drinking Wegmans in store brand.. on the fence about that one.. what coffee brand do you drink? We don't do flavors and drink a medium roast. I'd love to hear from you guys so we can try different brands.. yay coffee :)
The first one is a pour over coffee maker. I purchased this one and we are so pleased with it. The coffee is simple to make and simple to clean. I can easily just make one cup just for myself. Now what we are working on is finding the coffee we like the best.. we have tried the common brands, Folgers and Maxwell. Preferred Maxwell. We are currently drinking Wegmans in store brand.. on the fence about that one.. what coffee brand do you drink? We don't do flavors and drink a medium roast. I'd love to hear from you guys so we can try different brands.. yay coffee :)
My second favorite purchase was an Air Fryer. Got this one on a great deal! Love it so much bought another one as a gift. I use it so often.. especially for the kids lunches.. no more using oil.. no more paper towels to blot the oil.. did you know you can even boil an egg in it! We roasted pumpkin seeds in a fraction of the time and they came out perfectly crunchy.
My third and last purchase were these. I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. Then I feel sleepy and tired all day long.. I have been taking melatonin for some time now but it hasn't been helping much. I spotted these and have been taking them for a few weeks now and they are a game changer.. I am sleeping so much better.. M even took some and he can feel a difference in his sleep as well..
A very Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating


Comments
Have a great Monday.
Kisses <3
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/
I am going to get Steve some of the sleep aid!
Have a great day. : )
Jennifer
Effortlessly Sophisticated
My favorite brand of coffee is Grounds & Hounds. It might be a little pricey, but I'm all on board since (as you can imagine, given all my dogs) they benefit rescue animals. Plus, they're 100% Fair Trade and Organic. Best of all, their coffee tastes great! Just look for groundsandhoundscoffee dot com
xx
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Sleep is an issue for me, so I will investigate. Thank you.
Jill - Doused in Pink
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
OXOX
Jodie
Happy Tuesday!
www.rdsobsessions.com
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you for all your visits.
~Sheri
I really like the Green Mountain coffees. My favorites are the Nantucket Blend, which is a medium blend, and the Breakfast Blend, which is a lighter roast.
www.jeannieinabottleblog.com
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
http://www.recklessdiary.ru
Hope that your week is going well :) I had a Christmas night out with friends last night, it was a lot of fun!
Away From Blue
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/
Jessica | notjessfashion.com