Penny Spinners and Dinosaurs
Our ping pong table was finally delivered..and with it came tons of card board. Like all kids D grew up being a big fan of boxes and now H is following suit.. but usually they have always focused on playing inside the box..
So I was pleasantly surprised and incredibly pleased when I asked H to help put the little cardboard pieces in the recycling and he replied.. 'I think we can make something with them'
My proportions were all over the place.. T-Rex was especially disastrous since he could seem to stand upright.. but the kids didn't seem to care too much.
So I was pleasantly surprised and incredibly pleased when I asked H to help put the little cardboard pieces in the recycling and he replied.. 'I think we can make something with them'
And so I went where everyone goes.. Pinterest! We started with making dinosaurs.
My proportions were all over the place.. T-Rex was especially disastrous since he could seem to stand upright.. but the kids didn't seem to care too much.
and then we made penny spinners.. except we used quarters..
I have a few more things I'd want to try with them.. not too complicated.. I like the easy crafts..
source I bought some multicolored yarn
source the car looks easy.. and cute..
With the holidays coming closer I may be a little more MIA.. we have a trip planned for the holidays.. so this may be my last post of the year.. so in case it is I want to wish you all a very happy and wonderful love filled holiday and a happy happy New Year.. See ya in 2019!


Comments
Enjoy your holidays!
I love the dinosaurs...totally perfect for the boys!
XOOX
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/
www.voguefauxreal.com
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
xoxox,
CC
www.geniusenough.com
Have a nice week!
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Blog - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/search/label/en
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lElpv4yu1_k&t=59s
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourselfa
x Lisa | lisaautumn.com
Hlava v knihách
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
https://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2018/09/03/best-health-routine/
xo Corina
https://unbouquetdamour.com/work-christmas-party/
www.jessicabroyles.com
He looks adorable
Much Love,
Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
Hope that your week is going well :) I had my last day at work yesterday so the Christmas holidays have officially begun here, yey! Merry Christmas and happy new year, enjoy your holiday!
Away From The Blue Blog
Hugs ♥
LIANA LAURIE
Jessica | notjessfashion.com