Ready to Fly Away
The last few days leading up to today.. and the coming few days were/are going to be busy. Last week had two snow days and when Friday came around I was more than happy to finally have a quite and empty house.
On Saturday M and I both went to get a long overdue mani pedi.. my feet are mostly sock covered but at night before bed when I take off my socks and find my freshly painted bright summer colored toes staring back it me I feel joy.
We have also been packing and trying to finish off all the food in the refrigerator.. I hate packing. I'm a pretty good packer.. we try to travel as light as we possibly can but I still absolutely hate it.
I need to get a hair cut before we go on the boys need one two.. my brain is swarming with last minute thoughts.. making sure I don't forget anything..
I'll be missing for the next couple of weeks.. we'll see you all when we return.. with hopefully tons of pictures and stories.. :)

Comments
Enjoy your trip!
xoxox,
CC
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
Online Fashion Store
enjoy, my friend <3
NEW TIPS POST | SHINY HAIR? YES, WE ALL WANT. :o :o
Instagram ∫ Facebook Official Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
Sxx
daringcoco.com
and that you gain lovely new memories hun!
take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/
-Kati
Almost Stylish
Amy Ann
Straight A Style
Oh, lovely !
Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.fr/
xO!
www.thehautecookie.com
-Facebook-
www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
-Twitter-
www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
-Instagram-
www.instagram.com/thehautecookie/
Great share dear!
Much Love, Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
New Vlog Entry!
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
vnssachn.blogspot.com
https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan
http://www.thatnewdress.com
Wonder Cottage
xx