latey
hey guys.. here we are in November.. as the year winds down I have been obsessed with winter cleaning.. I have taken it upon myself to wash the walls.. my mother's friend had this brilliant idea to use a Swiffer to wash the walls and I am loving it.. every weekend I pick a room and Swiffer away.. and when I see those little smudging toddler finger prints vanish it fills me with joy..
This is something I do all year around but with holiday shopping around the corner I have been doing it more often.. going through the house and finding things we have no need for and selling them on ebay. Also gives me great joy..
We have a little getaway planned around Christmas time.. and an even more exciting trip is being planned for spring break.. yay!

Comments
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Amy Ann
Straight A Style
LoneTeenTraveller | Travel Fashion Lifestyle
xoxox,
CC
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
-Kati
Almost Stylish
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
http://www.thatnewdress.com
I am curious to see some of your portraits, I think photographing people is the hardest thing.
xo
WWW.LAURAJANEATELIER.COM
Kim
simplylovebirds.com
xx
Anyway, have you heard about Rosegal's ongoing promos and discounts for the whole month of November? If not, you may want to check it out now! https://m.rosegal.com/promotion-double-eleven-special-156.html?lkid=11846131 ♥
Hear from you soon!
Love, Airish
Gorgeous Glance
https://airishabella.blogspot.com/2017/11/filipino-organic-cc-cushion-and-lippies.html
https://www.instagram.com/airishabella/
https://www.facebook.com/airishabellaa