The Master Bedroom
This is what we started out with.. nothing absurdly ugly just drab, old and lived in.. and not by us.
I notice that my before pictures lack pillows and a blanket.. we have those.. lol.. we had already started moving things out of the room when I remembered wait.. I need pictures!!
That white door at the end is our old bathroom and the doors to the left our old his and her walk in closets.. that entire nook was taken in to create our new master bath :)
The inside of the closet customized with ClosetMaid and the walls painted a beautiful Shell Coral by Behr.. seriously this picture does not do the color justice.
The walls painted and floors refinished.. I'll tell you the nightmare that is refinishing your floors on another day..
And then work began on our great big Ikea hack.. this is one of my favorite things about the room.. love. The little space in the middle may or may not have a tv in there one day.. we are undecided.
The knobs found at Home Goods the finishing touch.
The chandelier was hung
The rug lain
Old furniture brought back in
Being back in our room feels great.. the new room feels great. It feels like us now.
Now thinking window hangings and art.. hmm

Comments
xox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
Have a great week!
Animated Confessions
God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com
Sxx
www.daringcoco.com