Friday Photography

                             

There is a ferry that connects Cape May, New Jersey to Lewes, Delaware. It is a 17 mile journey taking about 85 minutes. Many moons ago we took the ferry and that is where I took this photograph of the tourist binoculars. 


                             Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

Margaret D said…
Looks good on all things. It certainly would make a jigsaw puzzle.
Karalee said…
This is a lovely photo from the ferry!
Kathy G said…
I love the contrast between the blues and green.
I love the saturated blue(s) and green!
Kelly said…
The colors are great in this one!
Yes,I too like the blue's and green's.
Makes a great jigsaw puzzle.

Happy Friday and Happy October.

All the best Jan
Such a lovely capture. The bright colors remind me of summer.
Yvonne said…
Beautiful picture.
thathappyreader said…
What a lovely photo! It looks like a wonderful place to visit.
Lovely aqua-blue water!
Jeff the Chef said…
I love that combination of blue and green!
Lovely photo! So funny. A friend of mine is taking that ferry on Monday

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography