Friday Photography

                            

I am hazy on the details for this one. It was taken in Montreal in the year 2011. Other than that I am drawing a blank. I like the old world nostalgic vibe. 



                        Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

Karalee said…
This a beautiful photo with the wall sconce.
Jennifer said…
Such a cool photo!

Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
It's a gorgeous shot. Gives a real feeling of coziness and warmth.
MELODY JACOB said…
I love these photos.
Jenn Jilks said…
Lovely!
Kelly said…
I really like the warmth of this photo! It looks good on the tote bag.
I love the warm light. So often now with LED lights, it's cold or neutral.
Jeff the Chef said…
I love the photo and all the clever things you did with it!
These are all so cool. Beautiful photo.
Margaret D said…
Be a good puzzle that one.
Roxanne said…
Wow. These are nice shots!

https://embracethepandemonium.wordpress.com/
I think the puzzle would be a challenging one!

All the best Jan
Gina said…
The puzzle would be devilishly challenging! But very calming to sit and admire when done.
Anonymous said…
Lovely. Just stunning.
rsrue.blogspot.com
Old world nostalgic is exactly the vibe!!
Yvonne said…
It's really a beautiful picture.
I'm glad you get hazy on details too! :)
Tammy Sparks said…
I love this! Very eerie with great vibes😁
That is beautiful!
Lisa Mandina said…
As always you've picked a perfect angle to create a wonderful piece of art. Thanks for sharing with us!
https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2026/05/01/l-l-l-little-reviews-april-2026/

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography