Hello November
Well that was quick.. I feel like I just did a Hello October post and here we are welcoming November.
And it is going to be one busy month. We have two trips planned this month.
So I may be a little MIA.. but you can follow me on Instagram to see where we are and what we're doing.
I am hosting a party towards the mid of the month in between both trips and I'm still brainstorming on what to make.
I will also be having guests in the house.. my mom is coming for a visit and my dad who almost never comes.. is also on board. May have an aunt and uncle drop in as well. We have a big family gathering planned for early December to celebrate my great aunt and uncle.
When brown mom's visit they love to cook for you and take care of you.. and I will be taking advantage of these traits.. lol. I already have a few things in mind.. I'm hoping by the time she leaves my freezer with be full of yummy kebabs and other deliciousness.
Till then I will just have to make my own.. here's some crunchy cheesy chicken potato balls.
On a serious note.. if you live in a state where elections are happening go vote! Don't rely on the polls and the hype.. you still need to go and vote. Our lives literally depend on you making the right decision. Don't just vote for the person who will make your life better.. think about you fellow Americans. Do what is right to help everyone.


Comments
Annie,
Annies Food Diary
Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
Bjxxx,
Pinterest | Instagram | Blog
Say is louder so everybody hears!
Hope you can relax and enjoy all that family time.
All the best Jan
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Wishing you cozy chaos and untamed joy — Ash
Check out my October Recap: https://essentiallyash.blogspot.com/2025/11/october-recap-november-plans-tbr.html
Ash @ Essentially Ash
Want to follow me on Bookstagram, booktok, add my snapchat or check out my photography?
~Sheri
Wow, you're going on two trips this month and you're also having your parents over, that's great. Preparing parties is so much fun!
Good luck with the elections!
Have a great weekend!
And happy November!
Become a certified Abacus Trainer and explore exciting opportunities with our franchise for Abacus programs.
best abacus online classes
https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2025/11/13/e-galley-review-yule-be-mine-by-piper-rayne/