Friday Photography

Obviously this is not a photograph.. but I still thought it was something I could share on Friday. Fresh out of college when I was still figuring things out, of what kind of artist I was I dabbled in some graphic design as well. I do not do it anymore.. I wish I had the time to dabble.. see how my style has evolved.. maybe one day.. for now I take you back to the early 2000's. All of these and many other products can be found on Redbubble and Zazzle











                                 Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

These are lovely!!!
sherry said…
such a fun design! Love the plate.
cheers
sherry
I like these so pretty
Margaret D said…
The pattern does look nice and I hope you get the chance in the future to do more.
Graphic design intrigues me too, although I know nothing about it.
Jennifer said…
Such a cool photo!

Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
What a fun design! xxx
Kelly said…
I love this design as a plate AND as a dress... such different applications!
Kathy G said…
The design works well on all of the items, but I especially love the dress.
Ooh, I love this! It definitely has a different flavor than the photography you share, but I love the colors!
Gina said…
I love this design and all of the colors - so great as a dress!
Love the vibrant colors and fun design!

Jill - Doused in Pink
Very cool design. Love the dress!
Lisa Mandina said…
I love this pattern! And I could totally see this on paper plates kind of like the plate you show above. Or any of the cool things you showed it on. Thanks for sharing this!
https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2025/07/10/e-galley-review-i-could-be-yours-by-helena-hunting/
Karalee said…
The design is so pretty, and I love the colors! I would be curious to see what graphic design art you would make now!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography