Friday Photography



Greek Summer - Man swimming in the pristine blue waters of Santorini's White Beach. Read more about our trip to Greece here

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6    

Comments

Margaret D said…
That is a lovely capture. Thanks for the link.
Jyoti said…
That is a stunning picture :-)
Fine Art and You
Anonymous said…
This is wonderful. One of my favorites.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Doris said…
Beautiful capture of Santorini! The blue water looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!
What a stunning picture, Hena! xxx
Oh, that rugged coastline!
Greece has the most beautiful sea

This is such a beautiful shot! I would love to visit Greece one day!

Jill - Doused in Pink
Greece is such a beautiful place! The water is magnificent. Great photo.
Amy Johnson said…
Wow! It looks gorgeous!
Conniecrafter said…
Beautiful picture, looks like it was a beautiful trip too, the kids have grown so much since then!
Beautiful! Those white cliffs are so unusual, and I love the contrast with the blue sky and ocean.
Absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to visit someday with my daughter.
Liz A. said…
Lovely view.
Gorgeous backdrop!
Stunning! What beautiful cliffs.
jabblog said…
The rocks are more rugged in some parts than others. Fascinating photograph.
Ashley Sapp said…
What a gorgeous picture!
thathappyreader said…
I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Lisa Mandina said…
Such a beautiful photo! I always love seeing what photos you've captured and are selling.
Lisa Loves Literature
Very beautiful and summery!
What a beautiful place and photo. That water looks sooooo tempting.
awhite said…
There's nothing quite like Greek summer!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Yvonne said…
What a gorgeous picture!
Laura B said…
Just a beautiful photo!
Anonymous said…
Such a lovely photograph.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography