Friday Photography




Santorini - Stunning peach and light blue buildings in Oia, Santorini. Read more about our trip to Santorini here

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.

                Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6  

Comments

Jennifer said…
Beautiful shot!

Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer
Gorgeous photo! A visit to Santorini is on my bucket list.
Stunning colors! Santorini is on my list. Maybe in the fall.
Gorgeous photo. The bougainvillea fit in perfectly!
Wow, those colours are absolutely stunning! xxx
Pilar said…
What a beautiful photo! The colors look amazing together!
Liz A. said…
Oooh, love the orange.
sherry said…
Such amazing buildings! Love those ochre and light blue colours.
So pretty :)

https://brigittapasztor.blogspot.com/
jabblog said…
The blue complements the peach perfectly.
Amy Johnson said…
Wow! Love the color in that photo!
This is a stunning photo! I love the colours
Julia x
https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/
eileeninmd said…
It is a beautiful photo! Take care, have a wonderful weekend.
The colours are amazing.
Great photograph.

All the best Jan
thathappyreader said…
What a lovely shot! Love the colour combination!
Anonymous said…
Wow! Blessings to you and yours, Darla Sands
amazing skies there and I love the building
I wish I was there!
Carol L said…
That's a wonderful print, and I can only imagine how wonderful it would be living there in that beautiful hillside home.
carol l mck said…
Lovely photo ~ both the house and photo are so creative and colorful ~ thanks,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
21 Wits said…
Goodness your first photo is quite the amazing capture as are all your photos, thank you.
Yvonne said…
Great photos!
What a beautiful photo! I'd love to visit Santorini at some point.
Conniecrafter said…
Very cool photo, you don't see that every day!
Karen said…
The colors are stunning and so soothing.
Gorgeous! Makes me want to go there even more than I already did.
Anonymous said…
Oh, wow! That looks like a dreamscape from heaven. :)

Best wishes, Darla Sands
https://darlamsands.blogspot.com
Red Rose Alley said…
What a lovely photo of one of the places you've visited. I like the blue doors. ; )

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography