Friday Photography




Woman on Stairs - A haunting black and white photograph of a woman walking down the stairs.

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


               Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6   

Comments

Margaret D said…
It's a lovely shot, and one wonders what is at the bottom.
Jennifer said…
Such a cool shot!

Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer

Lori said…
Beautiful photo. It really is a bit haunting.
Interesting play of light and shadow! Beautifully composed!
Oh, I love the aesthetic of this shot! Great composition.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Vix said…
I love this, very atmospheric and Film Noir-ish! x
Liz A. said…
Very atmospheric.
Beautiful lighting!
A simple shot that says so much
Anonymous said…
Great shot! I love the silhouette created against the bright light at the bottom of the stairs. And such an interesting mix of textures: the wooden stairs, the shiny handrail, roughened walls... very cool! (anno again, who doesn't know why I can no longer log into your comments section...)
Marie Smith said…
Beautiful!
Woah! Those stairs look steep. The B&W sure does add an extra element to the photogrph.
thathappyreader said…
Very nice photos! Well done.
Fantastic shot, and very haunting indeed!xxx
MELODY JACOB said…
Beautiful photos
Have a wonderful weekend!
You can view my new post here:
https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/10/decoding-instagrams-modesty-debate-are-revealing-trends-empowering-or-indecent.html
Artistic and haunting. Looks like a still from a Hitchcock movie.
Angie's Recipes said…
That looks fantastic!
jabblog said…
Monochrome photographs concentrate the eye on detail more closely than polychrome.
Carol L said…
What a great photo with that long staircase!
Such a beautiful and atmospheric photo.
Julia x
https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/
Shauna said…
The first one is my favorite!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net
Benita James said…
Beautiful picture.

Bernie, xx
The Style Fanatic
That is a great looking staircase, great photograph too :)

All the best Jan
DeniseinVA said…
It is a wonderful image Hena. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Beautiful photo!
Rajani Rehana said…
Beautiful blog
Christine said…
Very good
Yvonne said…
What a great shot!
Amy Johnson said…
My first response when I first saw the photo was "Such a haunting photograph" and then I saw that you thought the same thing. It's amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography