Friday Photography




Eyes - An abstract of the incredible street art found on the streets of Athens, Greece. To read more about our trip click here.

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


                Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6    
    

Comments

Jennifer said…
So cool!!

Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer

Jeanie said…
That's very powerful.
Liz A. said…
That's a very interesting image.
What a fantastic photo, Hena! I do agree with Debra that it is very haunting! xxx
Chatty Crone said…
At first I thought it was John Lennon.
awhite said…
Haunting really is a good word for this piece! Thanks for sharing!

-Ashley
https://lestylorouge.com
Heather Noire said…
This is such an intense photo. It reminds me when I was in art class and I used to sketch and draw eyes crying. It may sound unusual but it spoke to me for some reason. I was taking psychology to so maybe that had something to do with it. I loved this post so much it is stunning art and really says a lot visually.
https://www.bauchlefashion.com/2023/03/donna-karans-spring-selection-orange-is.html
Amy Johnson said…
Such a fascinating piece!
MELODY JACOB said…
wow this is fascinating
https://www.melodyjacob.com/
Haunting is a great word for this piece
Julia x
https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/
Heather {Our life in a Click} said…
Love this! I agree that it is haunting!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography