Friday Photography




Austrian Door - Old olive green door with white metalwork found in the streets of Salzburg, Austria. Taken in Salzburg, Austria. To read more about our trip click here.

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


                Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6    
    
                 

Comments

Jennifer said…
Cool door!!

Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer

Marie Smith said…
Beautiful! The green has adds to its character.
I like the little portal in the door!
I love the color of that door!
Another fantastic photo, Hena, those colours are gorgeous! xxx
Liz A. said…
Oooh, cool door.
Amy Johnson said…
Wow! That door and photo are amazing!
Carol L said…
What a cool looking door with that rich green color!
Christine said…
Beautiful!
Chatty Crone said…
Salzburg, Austria - feels like I saw a little piece of it.
Jess said…
Whoa, those are some cool doors! I've never seen anything quite like them!
Veronica Lee said…
Such a lovely shade of green.
Happy Sunday, Hena.
Mica said…
Such a unique doorway and you framed the shot just perfectly, it's a great photo! :)
Angie's Recipes said…
Beautiful! I love its apple green colour.
I saw this on your Insta and was blown away! Love the color and texture of this photo.

https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
The doors really have character and history
the bookworm said…
These are beautiful, I like the colors!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
That door is a find!!
Joanne said…
That is lovely!
Shauna said…
That door is so cool!!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net
The color and details on this door are beautiful.
What an amazing door! Stunning.
Debbie said…
what a gorgeous door, i really love the color!!!
Benita James said…
Such a unique piece of art.

Bernie,
The Style Fanatic
Anonymous said…
That is a charming door, especially love the shade of green!

Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Greg said…
Beautiful pic! I need to go voer and read your Salzburg post!
Cindy said…
Such lovely photos!
acorn hollow said…
What a beautiful trip! Great picture
Cathy
What a gorgeous photo!
Not only is it such a wonderful photo, but the memories are priceless, I bet.
XOXO
Jodie
Conniecrafter said…
That is a neat door, I love all the details in old doors and have taken many pictures of them myself :)
Rainbow Evening said…
great capture of beautiful door

What a cool door! Love the details!

Jill - Doused in Pink
Jenn Jilks said…
That is a great piece of art!
Beautiful subject, doors have a lot of charm.
Mary Kirkland said…
Oh that's nice.
Rajani Rehana said…
Beautiful blog
Linda said…
Very nice!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Red Rose Alley said…
That is a very cool photo. I like how you take pictures of interesting and lovely things during your travels. This Austrian door looks so old, and the design on it is pretty.

Sheri
Sakuranko said…
Oh very good photo
Jeanie said…
What a beautiful door. It's a lovely photo, Hena and beautifully shot.
DeniseinVA said…
This green door is beautiful! Thank you for the links.
Heather Noire said…
That green olive colour is so stunning. I just love this kind of photography. It tells a story and just inspires you.https://www.bauchlefashion.com/2023/03/controversy-surrounding-discontinuing.html
Looks good. That door is a lovely shade of green.

All the best Jan
Stunning shot Hena! I love that green color.

https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography