lately
Now that we have wrapped up our Greece adventure I guess we have no choice but to talk about the now. What have we been up to lately..
Not much honestly, kids are back to their regular routines of school and extracurriculars. H is really into all sports right now.. so he plays a little soccer, basketball and tennis. D on the other hand plays tennis and is in the math club and coding class. Meaning time is scarce and then of course the heaps of homework D gets is a whole other story. So not much excitement over the week.
Some content is in partnership with Responsival
The boys did manage to go watch a Giants game.
They even got to fist bump a player whose name I have already forgotten.
We also put up our Halloween decorations. Halloween is a big holiday for us, we host a yearly party as well. I'll share more pics later.
I have been keeping an eye out for some versatile earrings.. I wore hoops on our trip and I loved how they elevated the looks, went with everything and were easy to pack. I found some chic hoop earrings.
I am also in the midst of planning H's upcoming birthday. It is still months away but he wants to have a secret agent party so I am planning missions and creating codes.. and all that takes time. I love it though. I am keeping an eye out for some book sales, Target often has a BOGO deal closer to the holidays, I'm thinking these would make a great party favor.
It is officially chilly and I am enjoying wearing my boots and sweaters. I love this color plus it's on sale.
M and I recently picked these up at our local Trader Joe's and they were so so good. Not stingy on the coffee flavor and not overly sweet either. There were only four in the box and are long gone.. meaning I need to make another Trader Joe's trip soon.
We had M's cousin's over and we carved pumpkins
Made apple crumble and roasted pumpkin seeds. We visited a Halloween house nearby..
This house goes all out with their decorations.. and they raise money for St. Judes as well.
Comments
Your roasted pumpkin seeds look delicious.
Hallowe'en is hugely popular here in the UK now (it never used to be), it's not something I'm into but kudos to the owners of that house for going to all that effort to raise money for good causes. x
Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer
There was a time when I wore hoops almost exclusively. You can never go wrong with them. Right now I have on my Halloween earrings. One is a ghost, the other is a tombstone.
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
PS So awesome you're planning ahead for H's bday, and doing all the work! A+ mom:)
We don't celebrate Halloween here (despite the efforts of the stores to get us to do so). I love your decorations. Well done on the carving front as well.
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Your decorations look amazing, Hena.
thank you for sharing photos and detail of you and family trips...
Welcome home
we have a lot of people that go all out for halloween, we need to drive around to look at those homes!! your house looks great!!
~Sheri
Play free online game home for young and kids. Free game Factory has the best and high-quality games and offers over 100 online free game to play alone or with friends.