Organized Chaos
I skipped last weeks blog because while a lot is happening.. not much is blog worthy. The kitchen is finally finished.. though not a 100%. The cabinet company we used sucked...(more on that later) so while we have a functioning kitchen we are still waiting on a ton of replacements. But at least we can have home cooked meals again.
I am currently spending most of my time figuring out where and how to put everything back in. The stuff I have managed to put back in makes me happy but what would make me happier if I woke up and everything was just perfectly organized.
So while I am organizing and looking for some new products share with me what are some of the kitchen tools, gadgets, storage solutions you have and love.
My biggest problem is that I am vertically challenged. So while I have tons up space I can't really reach most of it.. ugh.


Comments
Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer
Years after our kitchen was remodelled I still when tired reach for the knife block where it used to live...
Having a proper good step ladder makes life easier. It is no fun getting stuck on a counter. :)
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com
PS, I love this for our utensil drawer: https://amzn.to/3tM1J0X It's adjustable to the width of your drawer, and looks so nice.
PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com
♥ | INSTAGRAM
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com
Happy Tuesday, Hena!
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Corunne x
https://skinnedcartree.com
~Sheri
I am tall but I still have to use a step stool to reach the top of cabinets. We bought one that folds out into a triangle and has 4 steps and is very study. It is worth the investment so you don't fall. It folds up and fits behind a door when not in use.
I like revolving racks to hold spices in my cabinet near my food prep area, and drawers that slide out in my cabinets so I do not have to reach all the way into the back o find things.
Happy weekend
Abdel | Infinitely Posh.
Hope you're having a good weekend :)
Away From The Blue