Legoland - New York
This past year a brand new Legoland opened up in Upstate New York. It was not something that was really on our radar. We have done a Legoland in Florida when the kids were really young and even then we weren't that impressed. I mean sure it's cool that everything is made out of Legos and the Miniland is definitely wow worthy but the rides are just meh, especially for older kids.
Here we are in Florida, 2015. D was five and H a wee little one. You can read more about our trip here
H was only one when we last went so he complained that it was not fair since he was too young to remember.. and he really is a LEGO lover.. so we thought okay.
And then as if it was meant to be.. T-Mobile was offering 50% off tickets.. that just sealed the deal.
The brand new Legoland is in Goshen, New York. They have a hotel on premises as well.
Comments
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com
Jennifer
Curated By Jennifer
I like the rides they are going on in the shape of Legos. Those are cute pictures of your sons with the animals' mouths wide open. Sounds like you had a great time.
~Sheri
ps.....Oh my, the squirrels come sit on your deck and watch you eat breakfast!! They get pretty close to my neighbor also, but I try to shooo them away all the time. They keep coming in my front yard and scurrying up and down the tree and looking for pine nuts on the ground. ; )
Allurerage
Thetrendybride
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
XOOX
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com
Love,
Janie
Happy Tuesday, Hena!
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
looks like a ton of fun...you captured some great moments. LOVE the family photos...could maybe be your christmas card!?!?
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com
♥ | INSTAGRAM
;-]
I hope you all had a good time there,
Have a great weekend,
S
Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :) We are enjoying our long weekend. A beach day, playdate, carnival and a lot of time in the playground!
Away From The Blue
I had to see this Legoland in New York once again. It is so cool. Would be great for a kid to visit there.
I hope November brings you many pleasant surprises. ; )
~Sheri