One Line a Day
A few years.. actually almost a decade ago I started a 'one line a day' journal. I blogged about it here. I was never much of a journaling kind growing up. But after D was born I wanted to remember everything.. even the small things. Now almost a decade ago I wish I had started it earlier.. remember more about my pregnancy.. remember the early kid free years of marriage. So much so.. that at the start of the year I started journals for the boys.
Currently I fill the journal for them.. else they'd never do it..
Currently I fill the journal for them.. else they'd never do it..

Comments
Have a great week ahead
Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk
Jennifer
Effortlessly Sophisticated
www.rdsobsessions.com
XOOX
Jodie
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
I started keeping a diary at the age of 12 until I was 30!
Liebe Grüße
Christine
Makeup Muddle
P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Kisses!
galerafashion.com
PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com
♥ | INSTAGRAM
Jessica | notjessfashion.com