lately
Ah! Summer vacations have finally begun. I.. we have been counting down to this day for weeks now. Finally no alarms. The kids don't go to camp.. and save for a swim crash course later in July we are free. A few years ago I read somewhere.. and it's the most obvious thing but it hadn't occurred to me before then; 18 summers is all we get with our children.. maybe more if we're lucky so we need to try to make each one count. Which means I may disappear here and there..
The weeks leading up to today were crazy busy with the end of Ramadan and Eid celebrations.. I had friends visiting. One I hadn't seen in 5 years and another in 3.. I met some of their kids for the first time.. and while we only had a few hours together we had a wonderful time catching up and it was a joy to watch all our babies playing together.
We celebrated D's 9th birthday over the weekend.. more details on the birthday to follow soon. And H graduated Pre K.. He's off to public school next year, riding on the school bus with his big brother.
The weeks leading up to today were crazy busy with the end of Ramadan and Eid celebrations.. I had friends visiting. One I hadn't seen in 5 years and another in 3.. I met some of their kids for the first time.. and while we only had a few hours together we had a wonderful time catching up and it was a joy to watch all our babies playing together.
We celebrated D's 9th birthday over the weekend.. more details on the birthday to follow soon. And H graduated Pre K.. He's off to public school next year, riding on the school bus with his big brother.



Comments
Jennifer
Effortlessly Sophisticated
Enjoy your summer together. I always tried to keep our summers fairly unstructured, just so we could have fun doing whatever we wanted to do! Time really does zip by quickly.
And it sounds like you certainly made this one count :)
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
www.rdsobsessions.com
We love unstructured summers.
Well, actually since we homeschool, our whole life is unstructured!
Lovely photo of your beautiful family!!!!
Have a cozy evening.
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
XOOX
Jodie
Have a nice week:)
Hope that your week is off to a good start :)
Away From Blue
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
TOP TRENDS FASHION
Lovely photo of your family.
Kisses!
galerafashion.com
It's so great when you manage to stay in touch with your childhood friends, they'll always have some of the most special memories to share <3
LackaDaisy
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
Jessica | notjessfashion.com
kelseybang.com
4allthingsdisney.com
https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/06/yellow-bodycon-romper-amiclubwear.html
Jill - Doused in Pink
Ruth
www.VogueFauxReal.com
Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES A PARIS
NEW BLOG POST: PURPLE PALAZZO PANTS