A Mini Golf Birthday Bash
My not so little D turned 8 last week. He wanted to have a mini golf birthday party. The closest mini golf place was about 30 minutes away from our place.. I worried people were not going to want to make the 30 minute plus drive. It was in the end of June so I worried about the heat.
We booked an evening time for the party.. the mini golf place called SwingTime offered us a mini golf and arcade package. They would order the food.. provide popcorn and drinks..
I sent out the invitations using Paperless Post. I have mentioned them before on the blog and this is my third time using them to send out invites and I love how seamless the process is, how cute the cards are.
As usual waiting for the RSVP's is the most watching water come to a boil type job.. but surprisingly this time people replied quickly.. but that wasn't necessarily a good thing since all the replies where regrets. Most people had immediate vacation plans :(
and then each kid got a little cup full of coin to play at the arcade.
He was so happy.. :)
Here's a look back at some of his previous birthdays
1st Birthday
4th Birthday
5th Birthday
7th Birthday
We booked an evening time for the party.. the mini golf place called SwingTime offered us a mini golf and arcade package. They would order the food.. provide popcorn and drinks..
I sent out the invitations using Paperless Post. I have mentioned them before on the blog and this is my third time using them to send out invites and I love how seamless the process is, how cute the cards are.
As usual waiting for the RSVP's is the most watching water come to a boil type job.. but surprisingly this time people replied quickly.. but that wasn't necessarily a good thing since all the replies where regrets. Most people had immediate vacation plans :(
The favors were a golf club and ball along with a packet of wikki sticks. Have you heard of these.. H loves them.
I got cupcakes from Wegmans, I just learned they use all natural dyes in their baking.. makes me love them even more
Little golf ball rings as cupcake toppers.. another surprising fact, there is not enough party stuff out there for a golf party..
Once the kids arrived they began to play..
They kids went through the 18 holes so fast we had them go through another 18 as well.. the place thankfully had two courses.
And then it was time for food..
He was so happy.. :)
Here's a look back at some of his previous birthdays
1st Birthday
4th Birthday
5th Birthday
7th Birthday

Comments
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com
my blog: THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS
xo, Allie
www.champagne-tuesdays.com
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Hugs ♥
LIANA LAURIE
I've always loved miniature golf and we don't have one anywhere near us anymore.
The cupcakes taste just as good as they looked.
https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
PS I hate doing these RSVPs though. One time, I got responses on the day of the party!! Like, wut?!?!?
www.geniusenough.com
Adventures in May | Miss Nev
XO, Shelly
www.ArizonaGirl.com
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
I would have made golf-themed cookies for D if I lived near you, Hena! It would be my gift for D!
Beautiful photos as always.
www.fashionradi.com
https://www.missymayification.co.uk
Amy Ann
Straight A Style
Glowyshoes's blog
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
I totally feel with your boy, I also love mini golfing a lot!
-Kati
Almost Stylish
Have a lovely day :)
Rosanna x
Rose's Rooftop
http://www.thatnewdress.com
I am back after a month long hiatus, hope you’ve been well! Missed reading your posts! :)
xx
Ankita Bardhan | Real Girl Talks
http://realgirltalks.com/
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: TIPS FOR TRAVELING TO LA
Thank you so very much for your sweet comment. It truly made my day.
I hope you are enjoying this hot summer!
Laura
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Glad to have you back :)
xx,
Meredith
LATEST POST | INSTAGRAM