How to Pick Your Next Travel Destination
For those of you not following me on Instagram our spring break trip was to Morocco. When hearing about of plans to go to Morocco a few of my friends and some of our family as well asked us how we decided on Morocco. So here I am sharing our decision process..
Sometimes we plan a vacation with a destination in mind but more often than not we have no idea where we want to go.. we usually know if it's going to be an international trip or domestic but that is where the knowing ends and the figuring out starts.
I usually start with Kayak.. (not a sponsored post) You enter the airport you will fly out of and your perspective dates.. if you don't have dates I think it even gives you an option of seasons or something. And instead of your destination you select anywhere.. ah endless possibilities :)
Click search and wallah! You can narrow down by price, travel time, non stop. Zoom in on certain continents and or countries to explore in more detail.
While we still didn't know where we were going we at least had a narrower list than everywhere and anywhere! Then after we had our list we of countries I checked the weather and said bye bye to Russia, Germany and the UK. It was going to be off season and not warm enough in Greece either. The flight to Prague was inefficient.. flight efficiency is a big deal for M. Meaning a flight going to California with a layover in Maine.. inefficient!!
I usually start with Kayak.. (not a sponsored post) You enter the airport you will fly out of and your perspective dates.. if you don't have dates I think it even gives you an option of seasons or something. And instead of your destination you select anywhere.. ah endless possibilities :)
Click search and wallah! You can narrow down by price, travel time, non stop. Zoom in on certain continents and or countries to explore in more detail.
While we still didn't know where we were going we at least had a narrower list than everywhere and anywhere! Then after we had our list we of countries I checked the weather and said bye bye to Russia, Germany and the UK. It was going to be off season and not warm enough in Greece either. The flight to Prague was inefficient.. flight efficiency is a big deal for M. Meaning a flight going to California with a layover in Maine.. inefficient!!



Comments
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
xoxox,
CC
I want to start traveling to the foreigner this year and with the search for flights and places to stay - there are many options over the internet, which turns out to be confusing to research. With this site, it is helping me immense, just need to decide even where to go, create conditions and fly :)
XoXo
- Helena Primeira
- Helena Primeira Youtube
- Primeira Panos
Hope you guys had an amazing time in Morocco. Can't wait to see a recap post!
Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com
I've not been anywhere in Africa (though I can think of several countries I'd like to visit) and I'm intrigued that you chose Morocco! Was the food fantastic? My mouth is watering at the thought.
Amy Ann
Straight A Style
kelseybang.com
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Love the step by step tip
Much Love,
Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
http://www.thatnewdress.com
Xo,
Jalisa
THE STYLE CONTOUR
Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge