The Weekend
Our weekend.. especially all the food consumed
He has perfected the pout but I finally caught it on camera.. in fact he was so angry with me he even let me make a video of him tell me to 'go away!' two going on fourteen?
We had to make a quick stop at the mall.. which of course would have been incomplete with a ride on the carousel. And getting some chocolate covered strawberries from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. They also have some of the best caramel apples!
D's class had caterpillars as their class pet.. come spring they had become beautiful butterflies. So the children made and wore these butterfly headbands as they celebrated the release of the butterflies.
On Friday M came home a little early and the boys tossed around a ball before dinner.
I made some banana chocolate chip cake balls.. donut holes. Nothing fancy.. just a snack for the boys.
The boys attempting to shuck corn while we fire up the grill..
We tried out a new breakfast place Sunday morning.. and to say the portions were big is an understatement.. they were enormous.. this was a kid sized pancake..
and our french toast.. but they were so good. Next time we'll probably share.
nom nom.. did I mention I've been trying to eat healthy and loose a few pounds.. FAIL!
Comments
The food looks amazing and yes...huge! I'm trying to lose a few pounds too and it's hard when we go out to eat.
www.amemoryofus.com
Every so often I'll stop at RM Chocolate Factory for their Reese PB Cup Apple. Holy moly, it's sinful.
The butterfly is so pretty and what a fun experience in the classroom. Your boys are darling. I'm glad it was a fun weekend!
God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com
Sxx
www.daringcoco.com
yes my husband thought it would be nice to go out so I could actually sit and enjoy instead of being in the kitchen.
The breakfast place was so cooked we have already started strategizing how we will order next time..
The cake balls are fun to make and the boys loved them. Thinking of which flavor to try next.
haha thanks.. the kids are so distracting at times I find it hard to focus on the cooking but I do love to cook.. come on over we love to host too.
www.thehautecookie.com
-Facebook-
www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
-Twitter-
www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
-Instagram-
www.statigr.am/thehautecookie
Have a great day!
Animated Confessions
Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Twitter | Instagram
x